Account Management Portal
- Edit your Billing Address and View Related Documents
- Manage Your Contacts
- Request Renewals
- View Quotes
- View and Pay Invoices
To log in to your portal, you will need to be a contact on the account. Please reach out to [email protected] if you or someone on your team needs to be added.
When you select your Account Management Portal link, you will be redirected to this screen.
Select "Send email with code" and a code will be sent to the email address listed within 1-2 minutes.
If the code takes longer than 5 minutes to arrive, please email us at [email protected] or check your spam folder for an email from the domain [email protected]!
Enter the code on the portal site and select "Sign In".
You should now be able to navigate your Patch My PC Account Management Portal!
- Schedule a Live Demo - If you'd like to schedule a live demo for one of your customers or need to provide them the link on how to set one up.
- Request a Free Trial - This is the link to request a free 30-day full trial of any one of our subscription levels.
- Getting Started Guide - This has all of the information a customer needs to install our software, schedule a guided install or environment review, and many other helpful resources such as our UserVoice, Roadmap, and how to access our Knowledge Base articles!
- Open Support Cases - If your customer needs technical support, they can open a support case using the provided link and one of our awesome engineers will get them taken care of!
You are also always welcome to email our Sales Team at [email protected] and we will direct you to where you need to go!
- UserVoice - If you or your customer has feedback, such as apps or feature requests, this is the place to go!
- FAQ - Our FAQ page has tons of helpful information, including subscription level comparisons and reseller/partner FAQs.
- Learn More & Our Data Sheet - Our Learn More page has information about our software and an option to download our Data Sheet that has a great summary of our product and features.
- About Us - Learn more about the Patch My PC team, mission, and core values on our About Us page!